Besides the above work, I’m interested in pretty much any philosophical topic that is related to knowledge or to issues in the areas of the three Ls: logic, language and linguistics.
For more details on my current research please visit my research section.
- Sensitivity Actually is now forthcoming in Philosophy and Phenomenological Research.
- My paper Sensitivity, Causality, and Statistical Evidence in Courts of Law has been published in Thought: A Journal of Philosophy.
- Knowledge and Presuppositions has been described as "outstanding", "a must read", and "a seriously excellent book" on Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews.
- My monograph Knowledge and Presuppositions has now been published with OUP.
- I have just been granted tenure at McGill and have been promoted to the level of Associate Professor.
- Ignorance, Presuppositions, and the Simple View, is now forthcoming in Mind.
- My paper Solving the Moorean Puzzle has been accepted for publication by Philosophical Studies.
- My paper Counter Closure and Knowledge despite Falsehood (co-authored with Brian Ball) is now forthcoming in the Philosophical Quarterly .
- The EU has recently offered me a two-year Marie Curie Research Fellowship, which I will hold at the University of Cambridge.
- My paper Contextualism and the Knowledge Norms has been accepted for publication by the Pacific Philosophical Quarterly.
- I have been nominated for the 2010 SSHRC Aurora Prize and named Canada’s “top ranked new scholar” in the SRG competition in philosophy.